Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad experiences or Good experiences: Which Part Should We Learn?

 
 
 
I have had my bad and good experiences when it comes to love-life story. Well, who has none?

From those kinds of pain and sweet experiences, I able to know myself well. It can not be denied how many times I watched myself feeling coward to face the reality, ready to run away from pressure and problems from my relationship because I was afraid I won't be able to find comfort outside the " comfort zone".

And then there came a time when there was nowhere to go when the pain was unbearable after watching someone you loved just walked out, faded away as if you have never loved each other one day in your life...as if you have never smiled one sweet day when you said your names at first meeting...as if you have never kissed passionately when you were still together before everything changed.

Times like that, there is nowhere to go but step out from the comfort zone, take a deep breathe and face the reality. Eventually, there are more things to learn than pain to remember.

Probably, some who have same private pain and laughter experiences, though different stories to tell, have had different reactions and acceptance to life's realities. From pain, some learned how to hate people involved and easily manage to forget them; and from laughters, some learned how to keep wonderful memories and enhanced life.

Life moves on after all. And the questions often left : how much we've learned from such realities? From bad experiences or from good experiences, which part should we face and learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment